Nepal Engineers’ Association in collaboration with the National Planning Commission of the Government of Nepal is organizing a Nepalese Engineers’ meet on October 16 and October 16, 2015 in Kathmandu. The theme of the meet is “Build better Nepal: A Collaborative Approach”.
The registration deadline for the meet is Sepetember 30, 2015. Non-resident Nepali engineers should pay $150 for the participation while Nepali engineers pay Rs. 7,000 for individual participant or 10,000 for institutional participants.
The announcement is 3-pages-long with little information of importance. It can be summarized as:
- NEA engineers accessed 50,000 houses for damages after April 25 earthquake.
- They think this is the time to share the knowledge and information.
- The event is being held on Dashain/Tihar festival time.
- NEA had asked National Planning Commission to collaborate in the event.
- This is just the first announcement.
If you enjoy reading the full text, here is the announcement: